Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Summer Bummer

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Summer Bummer

I have not updated for quite sometime already. So anyway, I am here once again to elaborate you with some of the things I did that made my summer.. let us say, a bit wholesome.

Last Week, we had our rehearsals for our dance recital that was held last Friday. I met new people and gained new friends and I am sure that I am going to miss them.

Global Crossovers, our recital was a big success I guess, even though the people I invited were not able to watch. Dancing is REALLY my passion. Dancing keeps me busy and helps me forget the "stuvs" that disturb me. Its just like a drug. You get addicted to it and helps you forget the problems occurring around.

YEAH!

Yesterday, Charie, Anne, Tricia, her sister, her neighbor and her ate and I went to SM Fairview. We commuted all the way. Yes! Commuting is one big step to adulthood and independence. Hahaha!! :) We watched a movie entittled SHE'S THE MAN.

The movie is actually good. I did not have any idea what the movie was all about but when I got to see it, I actually liked it. The guy there, Channing Tatum (Hahaha. his name sounds like a girl's name) is a real hot guy. Hahahaha.

I MUST distruct myself and keep myself busy this summer.

It came across my mind that boredom has a big impact on my emotional state. Mood Swings challenge me whenever I get bored. Maybe Im just overexposed to the outside world. Hence, I must get used to being at home.

I have made my decision on what to sacrifice this lenten season. I must abstain myself from *toot*. I talk to that person like almost everyday.. because.. I simply miss that person. I hope sometimes when *toot* gives me the silent treatment, it does not mean that... *toot* is actually... irritated. I like it better when people are straight to the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home