Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Last Day

Memories

never fade away

Friday, March 31, 2006

Last Day

I have not updated for quite some time because I had been very busy bee since this week is our exam week. I felt the entire bliss when I realized that I actually passed the auditions even though I auditioned for the sake of "enjoyment". Haha.

We're done with our examinations. I saw my tests in Chemistry and Geometry. I passed but I was still not satisfied with my scores.

The Trigo test was a pain in the butt. Hahaha. I have this feeling that I actually failed the test.

Oh Well.

I can't believe that TODAY is actually the last day of our school. I am feeling happy and depressed at the same time.

I am feeling depress because the school will surely be missed. I will miss the mentors I had who wont teach us in fourth year anymore. I am going to miss my friends, I am going to miss Katarungan. I will miss CHEMISTRY, GEOMETRY, and SURPRISINGLY, the subject that I dread remembering that we actually had that subject... TRIGONOMETRY.

I will miss Crisostomo Ibarra and Padre Damaso.

I will miss Hamlet, his soliloquy, and HAMLET SESSIONS with Miss Platon.

Speaking of Miss Platon, because of her astounding personality and her arousing compassion that reigns in her, she gained a lot of "fans". Haha. Her class even gave her a WE LOVE YOU GOODBYE PARTY whatever you call it. She will surely be missed by ME of course and by a lot of other students as well. I will miss Miss Platon. It is not enough that she taught our batch for just a year. She is one of the coolest, adorable, effective, and of course BEAUTIFUL teachers that I have met.

I brought our cam a while ago, which is the reason WHY my mom got soooo angry and had reprimanded me a while ago. Im glad she is NOT mad anymore for I already apologized to her. Wheeww. Saying sorry is such a powerful action. Hahaha!! =p I dont want to argue about it anymore, so to fix what has to be fixed, I immediately apologized to her.

My friends and I had a gimmick at Galleria and we also watched Nanny McPhee. The story is impeccable and interesting. It is a must see movie, especially for kids. Particularly NAUGHTY KIDS.

Mwahahaha.

I had a tremendous moment with my friends.. We need to feed ourselves with fun right now. Afterall those stressful and truckloads of works we had gone through, we deserve to take a break. Hahaha :)

Happy Vacation Everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home