Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Poetry Mode

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Poetry Mode

Here's another poem I made a while ago. : An outlet frommy boredom I guess. Hahaha :)

Have not thought of the title yet but here is it anyway. :)

Those precious memories that linger my mind
Trying my best to just leave them behind
Tears fell from my luminous eyes
For those which I kept were ought to be lies

Im drowning in tears
Im trapped with my fears
This ecstasy has driven away
The one that makes my fulfilling day

I simply mutter, I must move on
How can I? If you are now gone?
Into the depths of my soul, and the roots of my veins
You are the one that simply reigns

This mourning of mine would never cease
Until that very moment, that you give me my please
I now stare at the vacuous space ahead of me
Waiting desperately to see, once again your ethereal beauty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home