Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: THIRD YEAR

Memories

never fade away

Monday, March 20, 2006

THIRD YEAR

This paraphrasing whatever, is driving me nuts. It is for our term paper just so you know. I will be spending the whole night paraphrasing and researching for the term paper. Wah. It ruins not only my brain and my beauty( haha! ) as well. This is not even the only projects or other school stuff we have. I still have to memorize the formula for Geom, finish the index cards, read Hamlat and Noli Me Tangere… and……. Urgh. I don’t want to elaborate them here anymore.

2 more weeks to go before the school year ends. A part of me feels the excitement and the bliss for I won’t be experiencing exasperation with my school works anymore.

The other part of me makes me feel depress for I am going to miss my friends, I’m going to miss Katarungan and of course the teachers who won’t be handling us anymore.

Mrs. Dino is one of them. Mrs. Dino is a very cool teach for she knows how to ride on with us. I’m going to miss that SUPERSTAR! I’m going to miss that drama queen Mrs. Torralba. Hehehe! I’m going to miss that crazy but sweet teach. :)

Miss Jennifer Jo Platon will surely be missed by me. I am not sure if she will still stay at school. Even though she will be still staying in SHS, its not going to be the same for I will miss the moments where in she would be in front of our classroom discussing verbs, literature, poetry and of course, HAMLET. HAHAHA :) She was one of the teachers na “kakulitan” ko.. and I love her because of her endearing patience :( AWWW. Ah bsta! I learned SO much from her. I learned to be careful and critical because of Miss Platon. HAHAHA! :)

Miss Malayas and Miss Canivel will not be our teachers anymore. They were great mentors as well. You will never fall asleep when they are the ones discussing in front of you.

Third Year Life will surely be missed. Despite the facts that I receive line of sevens in the giving out of report cards, and those sleepless nights to be able to finish our projects, THE STRESS THAT THE JUNIOR LIFE BRINGS US….

It changed my whole life and helped me become a more mature person. It widened my intellectual capacity. I learned a lot from different experiences. I had moved on with my horrid past. I met these certain people who I never thought, that would help me change for the better. My wacky crazy but sweet and supportive classmates bring me joy whenever I see them and make fools out of themselves. Nyahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home