Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Not HER fault

Memories

never fade away

Friday, March 24, 2006

Not HER fault

We just finished the story of Hamlet a while ago. A lot of people missed the fun part due to their procrastination or lack of sleep I guess. I find the story amusing. Mr. William Shakespeare has the way with words. His ingenuity would make the readers "keep on going" until the story ends.

Anyway, Miss Platon got very upset a while ago because a lot of people procrastinated for the term paper. A lot of my batchmates went half day a while ago maybe because they finished their term paper or they simply lacked rest.

I was so appalled to hear that most of the students blamed Miss Platon. Their reason was, Miss Platon did not give us enough time to finish it. I mean, she is not to be blamed. She gave us enough time tomake our notes on the index card. So by the time she gave us the outline, we should have already started with THE NOTE TAKING. By the time she gave us the outline, it is the time for us to just simple rewrite and type the information we have gathered.

I felt Miss Platon's grief when she explained to me how the students reacted with the "term paper incident" and I also felt bad for her. :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home