Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: GodBodykins MEHN! Hahaha

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, March 23, 2006

GodBodykins MEHN! Hahaha

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low



Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test


Am I really that... bad????! :

Anyway, Thank Heavens Im done with my TERM PAPER. We also received our "souvernirs" for the prom.

One more week to go...

and off we go to paradise once more. Nevertheless, it makes me sad though for I will miss my "schoolmates" though, especially my third year classmates which is III POSTE! Hahaha. According to.. that UGH! :)
I am going to miss my teachers especially those who wont be teaching our batch anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home