Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Dance Craze

Memories

never fade away

Friday, March 17, 2006

Dance Craze

I started auditioning in 2 of our performing arts club in school. I tried out in the Pep Squad and Aglaia Dance Club. Both of them are clubs that involve my passion which is dancing. Hahaha. Dance is actually one of My hobbies that serve as a stress reliever. Hehe. It is like a drug because you get addicted to it and once you get addicted to it, the problems in you would simply go away.

Two more weeks to go before the summer craze that everybody has been looking forward to. Hahaha.

I was actually planning of joining Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition, however, I remembered that I have to review for my college application. I want to join actually, not because of fame. but simply because I want to have fun. Hahaha. I would like to know the feeling of being stuck at home with different kinds of people WITHOUT computers, cellphone and television sets. I would like to sacrifice for a good cause.

But then again, I guess that education is more important than personal satisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home