Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: just so YOU know

Memories

never fade away

Monday, March 13, 2006

just so YOU know

My senseless rants and childish tantrums were just plain futal. I was in a bad state a while ago for the fact that I thought my mom would reprimand me for being late TEN TIMES and for having my supervised work. Fortunately, she just aksed for the papers she would be signing and she did not raise a tone on me which is actually a "relief" for my part.

There is a BAD news though. I had a fight with someone due to the incompetancy of controlling my extreme emotions. I know it is my bad, my fault that the person got mad at me but sometimes, we cant avoid the circumstance of releasing it to someone who is not even involve in your "bad" situation.

I can't help myself anymore because the tension and pressure is there already. The thoughts in your mind would bother and keep on telling you how your mom would react to such kind of mischievous behaviour you have caused.

I guess I shall just take this consequence as one of life's "uplifting" challenges and learn from it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home