Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Poetry by Me

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Poetry by Me

I have a new layout.. and I luuuurve it. :)

I'm going to share a poem I made 2 days ago. I don't have a title for it pa eh. Haha! =p

Staring blankly at the sky
I suddenly began to cry
A thought of you ran through my head
Many words have been left unsaid

Why do you have to go away?
I want you to know, you left me astray
I’ll do anything for you to come back and stay

And hold you tight like theres no other day

Good luck with your new someone
I hope she is the perfect one
I’ll pray to God to love you so true
Just like the way I did to you

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is another poem I made a while ago.

HE
He brings out the frustrations in me
but gives me inspiration
all i want for him to know and see
that hes the cause of my world's confusion

he is not worth the wait
but he's the one whom i love so true
and that's what i really hate
he, not being with me.. makes me truly blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home