Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Gaah

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Gaah

YES. I have the usual default layout. There was an error with the last layout that I have. I'm too tired to edit right now.

GAAH.

Oh, BTW.

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Today is the BIRTHDAY of JESUS CHRIST and not about the FAT GUY in the RED SUIT.

Anyway... It feels good to hear from my relatives abroad. :) It feels good to celebrate Christmas with your family and your relatives.

(WUHOOO. I can use these paragraphs for our Communication Exercise in English)

I was browsing sa friendster.

TAKTE. When I saw.. something.. My mood changed all of the sudden.
TAKTE. Nagselos ako.

TAKTE. That person USED TO be my crush.
Binaon ko na siya sa nakaraan ko.

I'm having this kind of attitude AGAIN.

Takte. I experienced this kind of feeling before. GOOD THING. I moved on.

BUT THEN, It's all coming back to me again.

TAKTE. But YOU'RE ALREADY HISTORY.

Mehn. This is so malabo.

Masaya na sana ako. Andami kong natanggap na pera ngayon PASKO. tapos.. bigla ko nalang mafifeel tong HINDI KO PWEDE MAFEEL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home