Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Gimikera nga naman

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Gimikera nga naman

Yesterday...........................

Yesterday..........................

Yesterday...........................

Anu nga ba lalagay ko dito?

Oh.. I remembered na.

I had a gimmick with Ariane, Yna and PK at Gateway. I invited someone. Takte! That someone read the message the day after I sent the message. She even told me that she went at Gateway during the evening. What a coincidence... But then.. I didn't get to see her.. AWW SAD.

We watched Kutob. It was a very morbid movie. At first we thought, it was a horror movie.. with ghost and monsters and all that. Yun pala, patayan lang sila. Oh Well. Nakakaines yung lead actor dun.. but I think it is part of his role. (or not?) Basta kung magsalita parang lamya lamya na walang kabuhay buhay. It's really irritating.

That will be the movie I will be using for the HRR/MR. Kasi may ticket. Kasi may additional points. I'm really craving for that additional point/s.

Delikado ako sa Gateway. Naubos yung 600 bucks na pinabon sa akin ni nanay.

Tapos, Yna texted my crush.. if he could be my partner sa prom.

AND YES. PUMAYAG SIYA.... if he's not busy during that day.

HAHAHAHAHA! Grabe.. Ang saya saya na feel ko nakakahiya. Mixed emotions actually.

HEHEHE.

Tapos.. kagabi, nag brown out. Good thing.. bumalik yung electricity mga around 10 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home