Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Positive SIDE of MY CHRISTMAS

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Positive SIDE of MY CHRISTMAS

This might make me feel better. ( I HOPE!)

The DAYS BEFORE Christmas

The FAIR which was when?
(Dec 16-18 2005)

December 19, 2005
The Christmas Party and the singing contest. My voice was still husky but then, I guess it was OK. HAHA! :)

December 21,2005
FERNDALE ADVENTURE
This day will be one of the most unforgettable days of my life.

December 23, 2005
Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros
Ang Paggamit ni Danica ng Mic sa YM for the very first time
SM Getaway

December 24,2005
Sino mga nakausap mo?!?!?

December 25, 2005
Bonding with family and relatives. :)
Yikee. Andaming PERA.

Hahahaha!!!! :)

Yeah. It kinda made me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home