Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: School Schmool Part

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

School Schmool Part

Happy New Year Everybody. My RELAX-FIRST-BEFORE-PROJECT-MAKING days are offcially over. I must be productive enough to deal with the hardships and vexations of my third year life are settled for me right now. Hahahaha. 2 more days to go and I'm off to school again. I'll be sitting there and will be listening to the jiber jabbering of the teachers once again. Wahaha. I'll be seing those numbers, sine, cosine, dusty chalkboards, noisy students that chase each other around the corridors. The school's athmosphere. I actually miss it.

At last, I'm done with my HRR and I'm almost done with my Media Log. Wuhoo! =P

Here's a part of my insight in my HRR that I really like

Love is a give and take relationship. What do I mean by that? The one who is committed to each other should share love equally. If you feel that one is giving too much or receiving too much, I don’t think that true love dwells in a relationship. Before dealing with this kind of challenge, you must know the one first before settling yourself in a commitment. One must be loyal to his or her companion. One must listen to his or her heart and choose only one. How many hearts do a person have? Only one. That heart is given to only one person. Love is like a game; only one person takes the goal. You must keep those things in mind when you taking the risk of involving in a commitment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home