Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: 1 more day to go :)

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, December 24, 2005

1 more day to go :)

I’m taking a break from WORK right now. WHAT WORK? I was asked to help out with our family business. My dad slammed the door when I couldn’t take my ass of the computer a while ago. He forgave me when he saw me working with my mom. He even praised me. He told me to do this more often. HAHA! :)

YESTERDAY

Angeli Pira and I went to the SM MALLS. Yes SM MALLS to watch Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros. We went to SM North first because we thought the movie was showing there. When we got there, most of the movies were American movies like King Kong, Merry Christmas etc. Gosh. I almost lost my temper. Good thing I was able to hold it in. HAHAHA. I called up my mom and ask her if she could bring us to SMF. Luckily she agreed to us.

We watched the movie at SMF. I didn’t get the point of the director at first but if you conceptualize deeply the thought of the movie, you’ll get the message of the movie. ( I think?!)

After the movie, we went to the arcade. We played basketball, Car racing ( I hated Angeli for being so good at that ) and Air Hockey (that’s when I forgave her for letting me win this time! HAHA! )

After the arcade, we went to an internet café. I tried to use the mic. HAHAHA. Ang fun. It was my first time to use the mic while chatting.

I got home at about 10 pm. I went online and I slept at about 1:30 AM. I got energetic during the midnight of the 24th. I realized..
1 more day to go… and it’s the BIRTHDAY OF JESUS CHRIST.. not about SANTA CLAUS. More people give more importance to a fictional character than to the one who is REALLY celebrating Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home