Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Last Shopping Spree of the Year

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Shopping Spree of the Year

8 hours to go...... HELLO 2006!

My mom and I went to SM North to buy some stuff. I was only planning to buy a new notebook for the Media Log because I left my scrapbook at school. Apparantly I bought a lot of things today.

We bought slippers first and then we decided to proceed to the Record Bar to buy Ultraelectromagnetic Jam.

I was supposed to buy the Ultraelectromagnetic Jam CD of the Eraserheads, when all of the sudden, I saw a display of Eraserheads' Anthology. I was thinking twice if I'm buying the Ultra..... or the Anthology. I thought that Anthology is more worth buying than the Ultra.. because it is an ERASERHEADS original, its cheaper and it has 2 CDs.

Then I stumbled by the Sunglasses area of the dept. store. I was looking for the bangaw shades. Unfortunately, they ran out of bangaw shades. I bought a pair of shades though, which costs 70 bucks. Haha! =p

I saw the bangaw shades at an optical shop which costs 400 bucks. Haha! I still bought them. I am lucky because the price of the shades used to be 700 + bucks. =p

I also bought 2 cards. They are my birthday presents for *toot* and *toot*. Haha! I won't mention their names because they might see this entry. It won't a surprise anymore. Haha! =p

I spent the money that my relatives gave me during Christmas. Afterall, most of the "gifts" I received during Christmas were big bucks. Hahaha! =p

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A while ago, I 'kinda' vented out my feelings for a certain someone in a "jokely" manner.

Would you believe me if I tell you that I had a crusb on you?!..

WHOA! I can't believe that I was so brave to ask that in front of her face. Hahaha! Well not really in front of her face for it was just a message. Hehe. =p

Right now, I'm feeling stupid and timid for asking a really...... absurd question.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home