Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: 2 Days To Go : Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006

Memories

never fade away

Friday, December 30, 2005

2 Days To Go : Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006

I was reminiscin' the good and the bad old days during year 2005. I'm bored right now, So I will make a recep of the moments that I had during the Year 2005.

JANUARY
January 1, 2005
I celebrated the first day of January with my uncle, auntie, cousin, niece and nephew during the first day of the year. It was my first time to celebrate new year in ahotel. It was my first time to celebrate new year without my parents. It was my first time to celebrate it with the relatives I have mentioned a while back.

While I was browsing through my old entries.. I saw this.. a poem I composed before... this poem is dedicated to my.. past.. (love?)

I met this *someone* with a beautiful face
She has this undescribable beauty and grace
Such wonder and beauty has strucked everyone around
Everytime you see her puts your feet above the ground

When we first talked it went "OK"
at first I was speechless,I dont even know whats words to say
I end up saying words that turned out to be so silly
You think it was weird while I was making a fool out of me

One day, you caught me red handed
with something i did that you never wanted
Our friendship have changed and you set me aside
I started ignoring you and what ruled was my pride

I started missing you
I dont know what to do
Can you still be my friend
Or is this the end?


I won't forget the time when my friends and I had a gimmick during January 14, 2005. I treated them because I will be turning 15 on the 17th day of January. We had a gimmick during the 14th day of January because we had half day classes. I didn't know that we were having half day classes during the day of my birthday. Oh Well. =p

We has our Interaction with La Salle. I had new friends. NEW CRUSHES. Haha! =p

We also had our English and CL Week. I won't ever forget the embarassing moment when we performed on stage. We weren't prepared that's why we didn't do well that time. =(



FEBRUARY 2005
We had our school fair during this month.
EvoluSHSion =P

I had the worst Valentine Celebration during the month. I got myself into trouble because of **** *******. Grrrr!

We had our Sophomore's Night during the night. It was fun! Our theme was the Movie theme. We had to wear costumes that represent movie characters.

I was able to join the exposure trip outreach in Capas, Tarlac. The bus left me during that time. My dad had to drive me from BF until we reach North Luzon Express Way. It was really embarassing. Hahaha. I'm so grateful for my dad for bringing me to Petron were we had our stopover. =p

SUMMER 2005
Buhbye Sandigan =, Bye Second Year, Bye Mrs. Santos and Biology

I had my first HOD recital held in Aguinaldo Theater.

We had our vacation at Puerto Galera. After several years of waiting, once again. I've returned to a place called paradise. A place called the beach. Haha.

My friends and I went to ABS CBN for a Studio Tour. That's the time when I met CHAMP, the vocalist of HALE. We had our picture taken too. =)

Miss Pineda passed away during summer. =(

BACK TO SCHOOL moments

HANA DEKA WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!

Holy Smokes! (Hahaha!) I'm already in Third Year. In III- Katarungan. We met new teachers. Miss Sabordo, Miss Platon and Sir Flores.

Nutrition Month Moments (Awww Syria, Belly Dancing)

Linggo ng Wika Moments (U Jovi!!!!)

Outreach Moments!!- Boystown Marikina

Recollection!!! (I'll be there for you.. To the Ends of The Earth)

We watched Noli Me Tangere.

I met someone. My friends kept on teasing me... that is why, that certain person became my crush. =p

Science Week Moments!

Mary Like Dressing!!!!

Feast Day!!!!!

Ehehe. And many more!!!!!!!!!



DECEMBER 2005

INTRAMS 2005

GO SIFANTA!!!!!! =) I was one of the Rhythmic People. I felt devastated because our rhythmic team didn't win. Despite the fact that Thanea won over us(rhythmic), The feeling of happiness had overcome the sadness that I felt because we won OVERALL.

a FAIR Christmas.

Of Course, I will never forget the fair because of the Inflatable or is it Inflattable? Haha. I wouldn't forget the first time we had fireworks for the Opening of fair. I will not forget SPOTLIGHT. The Bingo Socials. and of course... BAND AID YEAR 8 : JINGLE BELL ROCK. It was a big success. Oh Yeah, I was one of the on duty people of the Beats and Pieces Booth.

December 21, 2005
Ferndale Adventure with PK and Miss Platon. Hahaha! =p


OVERALL...

Year 2005 is a superb year for me. Good thing I had moved on with those nightmares I've experienced before.

I had great passion for dancing during the year actually.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE. I've never been happier. I've moved on. I buried my tragic memories I had with YOU..and your OVERprotective sister.

You. Another You. I met this YOU during YEAR 2005. Thanks for helping me recover from the heartached I've encountered with the other YOU. =p

I've been crushing on this someone for 2 consecutive years. She had the longest year.
Once again, I have moved on. My feelings for her vanished when this NEW someone came into my life. That someone opened the door into a new dimension. Into a new beginning. And inspired me.. in so many ways. Especially.. when it comes to...... E******.

Oh Yah. I met SAM MILBY too. and Ramon Bautista because of Miss Platon. Haha! =p
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

..dont let me be a fool wondering.. WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home