Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: What I HATE every New Year

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, December 31, 2005

What I HATE every New Year

I STILL (take note STILL) hate fireworks.

Grr. Well, There's one specific kind of firework that I like and it is called the Dragon Fireworks. It is the firework the blooms when it goes to the sky. Haha.

I don't want to come out of the house right now. I'm scared. I'm really scared of fireworks.

I even had a dream before that a spark of firework hit me. I became more frightened because of a stupid dream.

My dad told me that a way to overcome my fear with fireworks is that I try to light up a firework. NO WAY!!! What if, I burn myself?!.. Or I'll die just because of that. NO WAY. Uh uh..

When I went out of our car, I heard a big BANG. I rushed into the car, closed anbd locked the door and covered my ears.

Another thing why I'm scared of fireworks?... It's because of the people who are injured by the fireworks.
It's bloody. Some people lose their hands, feet, HEAD?!!?..Some people risk their own lives as well. WHOA!

Kahit lusis nga lang takot ako maghawak eh. Hanggang torotot lang talaga ako. Hahaha!

WHY DO WE HAVE TO USE FIREWORKS ANYWAY IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Hahahaha! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home