Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Majoring in...

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Majoring in...

PHILOSPHY?!!? (huwaaat?!!?)

I never thought of that course before.

I was answering a quiz because I'm still confuse of what major I will be taking up on college. While I was brwosing through my friend's journal.I saw this quiz.

I thought to myself, Hey maybe this quiz can give me an idea on what to take up on college.
I got PHILOSOPHY. I was thinking maybe.. Mass Communication, Journalism, Theater literature. or Literature (Filipino or English)

This quiz made me more confused!! Haha!

There were tie breaking questions. I have to answer one so that they would give the appropriate course or major for me.


I love studying languages.

2
I enjoy thinking about the meaning of life, and what it has in store for me.

3
I am passionate about aesthetics, forms, and movements.

4
I love expressing myself in speech and actions.

5
I love drawing.

6
I like writing to communicate with others through notes, letters.

7
I love how the human psyche works.

8
I enjoy the study of people interactions.


I answered...
I enjoy thinking about the meaning of life, and what it has in store for me.

And that's how I got PHILOSOPHY.

Hahaha. Wow.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You scored as Philosophy. You should be a Philosophy major! Like the Philosopher, you are contemplative and you enjoy thinking about the purpose for humanity's existence.

Theater

100%

Dance

100%

Philosophy

100%

Linguistics

100%

Journalism

100%

Sociology

100%

Art

100%

Psychology

100%

Biology

92%

Engineering

83%

English

83%

Anthropology

83%

Mathematics

67%

Chemistry

58%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home