Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Pain

Memories

never fade away

Monday, January 09, 2006

Pain

PAIN is raging through me right now. Pain of different sorts.

I felt pain a while ago, during P.E. class. I had my traumatic experience with volleyball. My classmates teased me all the day. I was in pain NOT because they teased me. I can still tolerate their tormenting BUT I hate the fact that I'm such an idiot when playing volleyball.

I felt the pain when I computed my quiz results in Chemistry and Geometry. I envy those people who have great minds. Who can cope easily with the subject. Those people with deep comprehension. Oh, how I wish I would take their place and be in their shoes.

I felt the pain while reading others' blog. Haha. Wanna know why? I feel so insecure with their way with words. They are like walking dictionaries, libraries, novels AND books, etc. etc.

I felt the pain when I recognized my weakness.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PAIN will always be part of HAPPINESS. Pain will always be a BLESSING IN DISGUISE.

Like what I have said a while back, I DONT know how to play VOLLEYBALL. My classmates make fun of me. This is a GO signal that I should practice my skill with volleyball.

When dealing with Geometry and Chemistry, I must be MORE FOCUSED on the subjects.

We get our STRENGHTS with the struggles and challenges in life.

We must always look at the bright side.

...Afterall, There's a RAINBOW always after the RAIN.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home