Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: ...Once in a Blue Moon

Memories

never fade away

Monday, January 09, 2006

...Once in a Blue Moon

As days pass by, my life is becoming more and more peculiar. Last Friday, I had the weirdest dream ever. Where in my old crush was involve. I had sequences of dreams that time. 3 sequences actually. She was part of all those sequences. WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


During Saturday, someone by the name of the girl whom I was talking about in my dream chatted with me. I was in doubt if I was really talking to that particular person. My hands and knees suddenly shivered while I was talking online with _________. My heart was pounding rapidly. TAKTE. I grabbed my cell phone right away. Surprisingly, once in a blue moon, I was brave enough to ask and text that someone in particular. She told me that she didn’t go online that night. Tears started to pour from my eyes. I felt like I lost a million bucks. SERIOUSLY. Then, my heart suddenly told me, that I’m missing that particular someone. WHOA! I feel so stupid. I thought she would not interfere with my tranquil life anymore. I thought I had moved on. I wished I already did. I'm just making a fool out of myself.

Thinking about a person who utterly loathes me, wounds, tears and breaks my fragile heart.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home