Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Christmas Wish List

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Wish List

I was browsing through some blogs. Apparantly, most of their entries are there wishes this Christmas Season. I decided to list down some of my wishes this Christmas Season. =) The ones that are crossed out are the ones that happened already or the things which I received already.

1) Ipod Nano
***the first Christmas-slash-birthday gift I received from my parents.

2) Hi Cut Chucks
***Another Christmas-slash-birthday gift from my yaya. Heehee! :)

3)**** ******
***All I want for Christmas is you. I want to spend it with YOU. AWWW

4) Letter from **** ******
Thanks to Ellanie for a wonderful exchange gift. Unfortunately, I lost the letter the day after I received it. =(

5) World Peace!!

6) Rising Economy of the Philippines!

7) Good Grades!

8) UNO STACKOOO!!!!

9) My own Digicam :)

10) Own Computer (Heehee) (Windows XP! =p) DSL!

11) I want to SPEND CHRISTMAS with my FAMILY and SPECIAL FRIENDS.

12). "HE" will ask to our Prom (awwww! hahahaha!! :) )

13) Talk to **** ******* during Christmas Eve. :)

14) Swimming Pool

15) Learn HOW TO DRIVE

16) NEW warddrobes ;)

17) STUFF TOYS!!!!!!

18) AUDIO CDS and DVDs

19) MONEY!!!!!!!

...This entry seems to be SO materialistic. HAHAHAHAHA. =)

Pero basically.. si # 3 talaga ang gusto ko makasama ngayong Pasko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home