Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: you can NEVER EVER please everyone

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

you can NEVER EVER please everyone

Warning: This entry may contain words that aren't suitable for very young readers. and I apologize for all the "prOfanity" that you will be seeing while reading this entry.

I heard this line when I was watching this cartoon before I went to bed and before perchancing to dream. (Yep! Missing Hamlet already!) Wahahaha

The girl in the show was flirting with this certain guy who barely notices her, and tries to tell the guy that EVERYBODY is dying just to have her. I know, its pretty lame.. Hahaha!

Anyway, There's this one incident that suddenly went accross my mind after I heard those certain lines. There was this.. uhm kid who sent a message of grief towards me. I have no idea who this person is because she actually used the name of my friend.


She said things like

(4/4/06 10:39:09 PM): feeling popu!
(4/4/06 10:39:15 PM): feeling hottie!
(4/4/06 10:39:28 PM): mukang tanga!

and even called me

"danica puta perez"

You should have seen the scrutiny on my face while I was reading those trashy statements.

I was not replying not because I was scared, I WAS NOT SCARED AT ALL. In fact, I would definitely want to fight back.. but fighting back would actually make things worst.Right now, a friend of mine, who used to be my seatmate, is helping me to patch things up with this kid, and so far, I guess things are getting better, but not yet at its best. Hopefully, maging OK na ang lahat.

Eto lang ang masasabi ko for now, kung may nagawa man akong masama sayo.. or kung talagang feeling ako.. gusto ko ng mag sorry.. at ikaw.. matagal na kitang napatawad. Sana maging OK na ang lahat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home