Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: baby you can DRIVE my car

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

baby you can DRIVE my car

I was in a middle of a nightmare when all of the sudden I felt a sudden gesture on my back. I thought it was the beach monster that was capturing me because he and his companions wouldn’t want me to swim in the deep blue sea. Some of my friends and I were in this resort whatever beach in where there were monsters who were guarding this beach whatever in my dream. It was actually my mom who was trying to wake me up. It was 8 in the morning and my body is telling me to go back to sleep once more.

I slept at about 1 am because I watched Power Rangers on Cartoon Network. I was texting some people too.

Sleeping and watching TV are actually my therapies for my insomniac-ness.

My mom woke me up early because my dad brought me to LTO whatever to be able to get my student’s driver’s permit.

The experience was actually infuriating at first because the parking lot was full so my dad had to park someplace else. We had to walk all the way from afar to LTO under the raging and intense heat of the sun. It felt as if we were being cooked.

When we got there, I got to sign forms, have my picture taken and I had to wait for a very long time for my permit to be finished. When I got my permit, I expressed my gratitude towards my dad. :)

Despite his hectic schedules and work, he managed to accompany me to get what I have been dreaming of. Hahaha. :) I am now capable of being a driver of my own self.. well.. almost. :)

I am looking forward to that moment in where I would actually be the one to turn on and start the engine and to hold the steering rod.. I mean steering wheel and turn turn turn.

Hahaha. I am looking forward to my driving lessons next week I think? :) My dad is already teaching me on how to check if the gas is full, or I need to refill the gas already, or if the car will overheat whatever. Hahaha. :)

I’m actually scared and excited at the same time. :)

Excited because of the fact that I will learn to drive my own car and scared because of the risk that might come my way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i think your blog is really very cool.i'm 13 and i've just started a blog.keep writing

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh! as if!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:24 PM  
Blogger danica patricia said...

anonymous 1: thanks :) and you are? :)

anonymous 2: ohkeei?

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eewww...feeling a!!!
kadiri naman.
as if!!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home