Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Food Galore

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Food Galore

Guess who's going to GAIN WEIGHT this summer. Wahahaha.

I have been feasting on different kinds of scrumptious food lately and not being "weight concious" at all. Hahaha :)

Yesterday..

I've been stuffed by McDonald's Big Mac, Fries, Spaghetti and Chicken. Yummmeeeeh.

And today, what did I have in my award winning menu?

I had Bacon Mushroom Melt Combo Meal ( that includes the fries and the coke and the burger of course), Frosty from Wendy's, a bag of Candy Corner Candies, a tumbler cheese popcorn and Nachos as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I snagged some couples of VCDs too from Astro Vision too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yeah. I just can't help my hand from grabbing the copy when I saw this from the store. I really miss Hamlet sessions with Miss Platon so I decided to check out its scenarios through moving pictures. Hahaha :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Phantom of the Opera. I've been dying to watch this movie coz a lot of my friends say its good. Hahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home