Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Ay, There's The Rub

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ay, There's The Rub

As soon as I woke up, I grabbed the copy of Hamlet and place the VCD in the player. I realized that when I was watching the movie, it made me miss English Sessions more. awww! I love the way how Miss Platon was able to help us understand the context of the story. Hahaha.

But Anyway....

I can't distinguish what I'm currently feeling right now. Maybe I'm just friggin bored.

Oh Yeah.. I had this strange dream (?) errr.. nightmare..
Anyway, here's how it goes,

We were in the classroom, and then Miss Galicha barged in giving us back our test papers in Media Awareness I think? Most of us failed the test and some of us got even a ZERO score. I was one of those people who got a zero mark which is pretty embarassing. Hahaha. It seemed so real. The test has cleft my heart in twain.

And then, here's the strange part of it. Miss Galicha called me to recite and asked me to narrate a story of something blabla, I forgot what the question was all about. When I stood up, I can hear the screams and chants and cheers of my classmates. my KATARUNGAN classmates. Hahahaa!

GO DANICA. and then when I stood up.. everybodsy went "WOOHOOOOO!" and then the crowd became noisy.. Then all of the sudden, somebody threw a piece of sandwich to someone. I think it was Cha who started "the food fight" HAHAHA. Koko got so angry, and then, she told us to shut up. The other sections were tactless as well. Then, everybody from Katarungan stood up, pushed the chairs and tables, screaming and running around the classroom and didn't care how small the classroom is. Some were even throwing their books, notebooks and bags even.

AND TO THINK...MISS GALICHA WAS STILL THERE, I think she was frozen with a horrid look on her face.

and then the place turned all black all of the sudden. Then after that, All I can see was scribbles of random words and names and then I suddenly woke up feeling exhausted. Hahahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home