Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: My Recent Compositions

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Recent Compositions

Here are some of my compositons from the past few days.

Here's a poem I would like to share entitled she is NOTHING.

I used it as an "outlet" due to "insomiacacism" (yucks. another invented word for my danictionary)

SHE IS NOBODY

Every night she cries to sleep
On her pillows she always weep
She thinks of him every night
Wishing he is there at her sight
She has a picture of him in her mind
Thinking why did he leave her behind
She has a hard time moving on
Thinking why? What went wrong?
Her mind is puzzled.
Her mind is boggled
To the questions left unanswered
From time to time, she always felt bothered.
She thought his love for her was not a lie
But she was fooled. She can’t help but cry
She gave him what he wanted
He took her for granted
She wept for sorrow for him to stay
He left her unwanted and just walked away
In her eyes, she is always visible
In his eyes, she is just invisible
For him, she is just nobody
I am nobody, coz that girl is me.


Another one is a short story that I composed for my Home Reading Report in English.

TEGGIE RIDDY

I used to be Ryan Amador before until, I reincarnated in the stuffed animal, which is known to be the Teddy Bear.

I died 50 years ago. Before my time ended, I was the SOCIETYS OUTCAST. I had been alienated from society because the capacity of my knowledge was remarkably high. I was a philosopher way back then. People often misjudged me and think of me as an insane mythical creature that only seeks and craves for attention. I died in a cabin with no one beside me. I do not even know who my relatives are. My mom died when I was six and I never met my father. I used to believe that the world has turned its back on me.

After several years, I reincarnated in this stuffed animal that seems to be so ragged and harassed. One of its arms was falling off and one of its eyes was popping out. I reckon that this is my so-called afterlife.

As soon as I woke up and I arose again, I saw myself with piles of dolls in a rack. I reincarnated in a store called THE DONATED GOODS. Mrs. Pattinson was the lady who brought me for her daughter Kiara who was desperately in need of a toy. When this spoiled brat saw me, she looked at me as if she has seen a ghost.Instead of showing her appreciation towards her mom, she bragged, threw a tantrum and threw me away. People who saw me in the middle of nowhere just kept ignoring me for I am hideous looking and dirty. Life was not different when I was still a human being and being a stuffed animal. Children never cared for me for I was not the usual stuffed animal who is cute, cuddly and huggable. I looked more of a beast.

When midnight strikes, I am not an inanimate object anymore. Every midnight when the whole world is sleeping, I use my power to vow revenge to the people around me. I roam around the streets, I secretly sneak in into someones house, I go to his/her/their kitchen and I get a sharp knife. I skin people to death and I even cut their body parts off, just like what they did to my heart and soul when I was human. No one knows who is going to be blamed behind the scene of the crime.

I was such a fool killing people, but honestly, I get a good laugh over it. I know I am a sadist but that is what I think that the people deserved, until, this certain kid named Pauline reached out to me. I saw her crying and I decided to stop by in front of her. She found me lying on the street and she picked me up. She sewed my broken arm and replaced my eye. She hugs and tells me stories before she goes to bed. She even taught me how to communicate with God through prayer. She even gave me a name, Teddy Riggie.

That was when I realized, that somebody loves me and somebody cares. That is when the curse of Teddy Riggie had ended. He ceased on murdering people’s lives for he realized that each and everyone has the chance to care and to be cared for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home