Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Latest Happenings around the Globe

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Latest Happenings around the Globe

MONDAY
January 29, 2006

We did not have much classes during the day because of the Media Talk, English Week Debate and Why am I Catholic Conference with Bo Sanchez and Tim Staples.

The Media talkwas pretty interesting. I learned a lot from it. I learned how Media can ba a big influence for us. We also learned that what we see on Media is not real.

STEREOTYPING was one of the topics that strucked me and intrigued me the most. I learned that some people are misjudged because of stereotyping.


We had two subjects. Geometry and CL. After that, we watched the Debate. I didn't understand the debate that much because I really don't know what they were trying to argue about. Hahaha. Some people were raising Shame2x signs and Here2x signs. I was just trying to go with the flow because, honestly, I really did not understand what the debate was all about.

I learned a new song during the Why am I Catholic Conference.

...This little light of mine.. I'm gonna make it shine.. make it shine, make it shine, make it shine..
Most of us has a "hang-over" with the song. Hahaha.

...Yes Lord Yes Lord.. YES YES LORD AMEN.

Tim Staples and Bo Sanchez are really cool dudes. They bid goodbye before they left the campus.

My prom gown is officially done. Wuhoo!!

I got paranoid during night time. I was this certain someone was avoiding me. Most of my friends told me, maybe it was just a coincidence when she got offline. She's not avoiding you. I hope so too.

Tuesday
January 31, 2006

Nothing much happened yesterday. Haha. I learned how to balance equations with the help of redox reactions equation. Miss Platon wore a Filipiniana yesterday. She looks really good in it. Hahaha. Actually, she always looks good. Hahaha.

Wednesday
Febuary 1, 2006

...which is TODAY. Hahaha. Today is the official start of the month of Febuary. The month of hearts and LURVE.

We had our English Day a while ago. I was one of the participants of the Powerpoint Presentations. Haha. When I woke up a while ago, I could already feel the flipflops in my stomach. Wheew. It's done now. Sadly, our group did not win. I felt upset at first, when I saw the incredible work of Kamalayan's powerpoint. My hopes went down but that's life. Haha. For me, we are ALL WINNERS. All of us did our best. I must accept that we did not take the goal because in a competition, there are winners and losers. But losing does not mean, we have to give up right?

Section Kagitingan was the STAR OF THE DAY. They won ALMOST ALL OF THE CATEGORIES in our English Day presentation.

Miss Platon's sister was there too. She was one of the judges a while ago
They look a like actually(duuuh!). they're both pretty too. Hahahaha. =)

I learned that EVERYONE can be HEROES, with all the good deeds we do. We dont need wings, or capes to fly, xray vision just to save the day from an evil guy. We can be hero with our Heroic weapon. Our hearts.
Hahahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home