Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: The Biak na Rock

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Biak na Rock

I miss my mother dearestright now. She's in the U.S. to be with my uncle. He is undergoing an operation s my mom has to be there along with my other relatives. I want to go with them. My grandpa even insisted me on going there but then, I still have to cope up with my studies and it is already the fourth qtr. So, I should make the most out of the 7 weeks of my third year life. (AWWW!)

We had our field trip.. or should I say.. Educational outbound at Biak na Bato caves and Biak na Bato natural park. Yeah. I bought my cellphone so I could have vanity moments with my friends. The field trip was so fun. I lost track of time when we were already wading in the river. Too bad we had to go early.

When we were inside one of the caves, our facilitator told us that we should recite a chant first. AND GUESS WHAT???..
joketime lang pala yung chant na yun : uto uto ay nako..

It was somthing like that. I dont know if that irritated me or that made me laugh. Hahaha. I was one of the energetic people of Katarungan. I did not even sleep when we were on our way home. Most of my classmates dozed off after the trip. I reckon that 10 out of 48 students were awake on our way home.

My flashlight broke when we were in one of the caves. I lost the bulb and the batteries of the flashlight. Hahaha.

My phone got wet during the river wading. Fortunately, it is still fixed. Wahaha.

nagslide ako sa mud. Hahaha. Mashado kong mahal yung putik. Nabansagan tuloy akong DONA PUTIK ni Kuya Angel. Haha! I LOVE THE MUD SO MUCH. Dami rin vandalisms sa caves. I wonder how they did those. =p

The field trip was so much fun. pero mejo bitin. ENOUGH SAID.

The second year students were so unfair. Hahaha. We were able to reach the school at about 7 evening. The second year students went home at about 10 in the evening. basta mas late.

,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home