Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: I love MATH pala :p

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I love MATH pala :p

I take back what I said before.

I hate Math and Math hates me

Trigo and Geom are two of my favorite tests actually. I got 74/95 in Geom which is 85% and I got 45/50 in Trigo which makes me ubberly happy. Yes. My hard work paid off afterall. Hahaha. My scores are OK (except in Chemistry because I got a FAILING GRADE). Grrrness. Oh Well. I'm not that satisfied though because.. I could have done better.

Haaay.

We have a new band called. E-FEET. It is short for ERASER FEET! Hahaha.My band is composed of Vianca, Krista and Karen. We called our band E-feet because WE LOVE ERASERHEADS and we love singing their songs. Hahaha. Enough said.

Had fun during Chem because I learned HOW TO MAKE ICE CREAM. Hahaha. We also got a plus point.

I thought thatthis day will turn out fine but then, My day was destroyed because of some revealed facts, AND IT HURTS SO MUCH. It hurts like HELL. Pain will always be part of the things that make us happy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home