Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Blessings.. in disguise?

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blessings.. in disguise?

While I was staring blankly ahead, a question suddenly popped into my mind.

Why do tears fall from our eyes, if we get hurt by the person we love, who does not love us back anyway? Why? If we cry infront of him or her.. can we assure that he or she will fall into a spell and *pOof* he or she will suddenly fall for me. OF course NOT.

I keep on telling myself to MOVE ON, just laugh it off your shoulders and everything will turn out just fine, BUT NO. The feeling seems to get worst. I know that the essence of crying releases the torments that you feel within, but still, the pain is glued to your heart.

Then suddenly, your fragile heart shatters into pieces and is actually hard to repair.

As I go on in to this journey called life, I get used to every storm that comes as way. My strength grows each day. This is when I realize to stop crying over spilled milk. Theres more to come than what is to be expected. Things happen for a reason. These things serve as the light with what is happening and what will be happening in the near future. We cannot avoid the circumstance of getting hurt. We must keep in mind, that they actually serve as blessings in disguise.

We must learn to accept the reality we are facing in this world. We get our strenghts and we recognize our weaknesses because of these struggles that comes our way. We actually learn from them too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home