Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Last Saturday

Memories

never fade away

Monday, February 06, 2006

Last Saturday

Before the much awaited BATCH PROMENADE....

I was browsing through the channels of our television set, until, I saw a tragic news. It was a stampede at Ultra. Many people were in line to watch the Wowowee Anniversary.Unfortunately, it was cancelled because of the stampede. Many people were injured. Some people past away. I pity those people who died. I pity their family and friends as well. Well, I thought ranat the back of my mind. Things happen for a reason.
One of the reasons why this had happened is because of the over population in our country. This may sound weird but maybe because it can also help our networks work together. Third is because, people are being too materialistic. It also helped us to have a greater faith in God. It is really sad. I know this is not the fault of ABS - CBN. I almost cried while seeing this people suffer.

Let us look at the brighter side of the day. I was all glammed up before the prom. I felt nervous and excited at the same time. I felt the "flip flops" in my stomach as well. My partner fetched me at home. We took pictures before going to New World. While I was in the car, we were just quiet. Haha. When we got to New World, we rushed to the stairs. One of the memorable thing that happenbed to me was when I was climbing the stairs, and then I stepped on my gown and suddenly tripped. Luckily, I did not kiss the stairs. My partner and I just laugh and just moved on. I know a lot of people saw me, but I cant just cry over it and think that its already the end of tht world. I saw my batchmates. All of us were soooo pretty and soooo formal. Eek. We had our pictures taken first. After that, I checked out some people out there. We went inside the ball room. My stomach was growling because I was so hungry. Hahaha.I didnt really like the food but what the heck?! At least my table mates kept me company. Most of the songs thet were played were sentimental songs. Haha. My partner and I conversed different stuffs. Haha. we even had an arguement with the utensils on the table. There were so many utensils so we didnt know whatto use with the certain food that will be served. Our prom queen is Angela Bascarra. Haha. She deserved to be prom queen anyway. The prom was fun. It was mostly dancing but I had fun grooving with my friends. I lost my poise while I was dancing. Hahaha. =) One of the nights I wont ever forget.

Oh I forgot to mention thatmost of us were stepping at each others gown. Haha. We werent use to it kasi. The prom was a self esteem booster actually. Haha. =)

Jesse, my partner, was really nice. I felt lucky to have him as my partner. He was such a gentleman too. Ehehe! =)

After the prom, my friends and I decided to sleepover at New World.

At 2 AM, We went at Greenbelt. Wow. I'm not used to going out with my friends AFTER MIDNIGHT. We slept at 5 am and woke up at 8 am. Wow. We swam at the pool and ate breakfast. The food served at the buffet were sooo scruptious. Haha. That is why, nature called me because of too much intake of food. Nyahaha.

I went home at about 12 pm. We went at my grandma's house. When I got there, I started to doze off right away. I was so tired because I had so much fun.

I still have a MAJOR HANG OVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home