Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Its Been A While..

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Its Been A While..

LAST SATURDAY

Our Report Cards were given by our advisers. We saw our Third Quarter Grades. My grades were OK but still, I felt unsatisfied. Most of my grades went high, except for Chemistry and Geometry. ARGH. I should've done better. I get so insecure because of those smarty pants who are walking calculators or walking dictionaries in school campus. Who is it to blame?... THEM? Of course not. The TEACHERS. Yeah!!.. Just kidding. :)

ME OF COURSE. I'm the one who is making my own grade. Well, thanks for not being serious, I get the tase of My own medicine. =p


SUNDAY
It was the 19th day of February. OH YEAH. Nakajackpot ako.

With Whom?

* Secret *

Haha. I guess most of new know who I am referring in this blind item.

Haha. :)

I realized, that you are my ideal crush. The one who seems to be so perfect INSIDE AND OUT. :)

Unfortunately, Its not possible. (you get my point here?)
But I still feel lucky because, you are MY FRIEND. :) And even though it is pretty obvious that * I like you a lot, You never left. :) You are always there. You always have the time. I'm truly grateful to have you in my life. :)

Even though most of the timE, i cry myself to sleep because of you. Even though, I get angry at you for no valid reason, STILL, I consider myself lucky to have you in my life. :)



MONDAY

Which was yesterday. We didn't have classes, but we had our Educator's Day. Haha. We had a mass at the gym and a program to give honor to our dear educators. It was half day so, I was stuck at home, turned on the computer, and waited for someone to be online in YM.

During the night, I had a heavenly conversation with that certain someone. I could not take my butt of the computer until that particular someone goes offline. I got offline even though that particular somone is still online because I got reprimanded for sitting in front of the computer all day but What the heck? IT WAS WORTH IT. :)

TUESDAY

Some selected students took over our educators. During recess time, Nicole dragged me to the gym and we saw bunch of teachers making fools out of themselves. Haha. Just kidding.

This day had been so hectic. It was so streeful. I was panciking after classes due to the stressed that gave in within me. I was insane. My eyes were popping out. I have no idea if I would laugh or I would cry. In short. My mood swings attacked me again. It was probably due to Chemistry, Trigonometry and GEOMETRY and other subjects that we meet every weekdays. Argh. I was lacking rest as well. OHMYGOODNESS. Paranoia was present too.

Hahahaha. I could not resist the gruelling emotions that triggered me.

Good thing I have my friends. Who are their to listen to my senseless rants, it makes me feel better.

When I got home, I started to lie down on the floor, in a quiet place(which is my room) to feel the solitude and to reflect on some certain things. I started to pray. When I opened up everything to GOD, it made me feel better. I felt relaxed. GOD IS THE GREATEST LISTENER OF ALL. I know he's always there.. Every time I smile until it reaches up the heaven's above he is always there to support me to things that make me happy. Every time I weep for sorrow, and cry my heart out, he is always there to comfort me. :)


After praying, I took a bath right away, so that it would wash the tension that is inside of me. It could clense away the pain and the sorrows that threatens my soul.

AND RIGHT NOW,

I must do my HRR, which is to compose a horror/suspense short story. There's a problem though, I'M NOT GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING SHORT STORIES WHICH CONTAINS HORROR SCENES, not just HORROR SCENES, but I don't write stories IN GENERAL.

Hahahaha.

I CAN DO THIS. :)

THINK POSITIVE GIRL.

Hahahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home