Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: I hate Math.. and Math hates Me

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I hate Math.. and Math hates Me

Geometry and CL Tests were.. such JUST A PIECE OF CAKE......... NOT!
Heck! I felt betrayed after answering those tests. I felt the boiling point of grudge raging inside me after answering those. Ugggh. I guess I will just have to hope for a good score in Geometry.I even played the guessing game when Miss Sabordo decided to collect the papers already. One and a half hour is not enough to finish those mind boggling circle-triangle-chuvaness geometrical questions in the test. Grrr-ness. I envy those people who did not have a hard time answering that Geometry test. I dont think my hard work paid off when I started guessing those answers that I should write on my paper. I had to think twice, if I should guess or no because this is not just a game. This should be taken seriously, but, I had no choice. Time ran so fast. 30% percent of my answers were wild guesses. I dont want to see the result of my test in Geometry. My eyes might turn fiery and I might kill somebody when anger rages inside me again.(JUST KIDDING!)


I need a dose of comedy right now to ease the pain of betreyal inside me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home