Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: YES LORD YES LORD YES YES LORD AMEN

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, February 12, 2006

YES LORD YES LORD YES YES LORD AMEN

I just got home from school. Here I am, still alive, still breathing... and still the same old moi. I dont regret the decision I made when I joined the youth camp held at our school. I feel closer to God right now. It feels good to worship your Father and your Creator. The speakers that gave the talks were entertaining and interesting. The sharings they made were inspiring as well. The talks that were shared made me realized the mutual understanding between God and me.

We also had our Group Discussions. We had our own groups too. Since the theme of our theme names are fruits, we called ourselves the PAPAYA group. =)

During the break, we decided to sit under the sparkling beams of the twilight skies. As I was observing the movement of the clouds, I saw a very pretty star. One-and-only star that shines so bright and even changes color. I told myself, that must BE GOD. He is watching over us. =)

I felt the blissed when I was baptized. And now, I am already part of the YFC. Yehey. :) I gained new friends from different batches as well. The breeze of the wind made me shiver before I had my beauty sleep. Vanity reigned before we said the word "goodnight:. When they decided to turn off the lights, I saw flashes of lights from different direction. The lights were flashes from different cameras. We were one of those people who had "vanity moments" BEFORE-DURING- and AFTER the activities.

I had a one-on-one talk with my dad. Since my mom is not here in the country, my dad was the only one who was present a while ago. At first I thought, he will not come because of his busy schedule. Luckily, he did. I'm so thankful because he had the effort and the time for me. I was so touched with the sharings he shared a while ago. I was surprised when he said those words to me. While I was all ears on him, I felt so blessed and I felt how GOD LOVES ME SO MUCH. I'm thankful because I had parents like them. Parents who will always be there for me. Parents who teaches me the right from wrong. Parents who reprimand me because they know what is good and bad for me.

I had fun praising and worshipping God and meeting new people at the same time. I learned a lot of different praise songs. I'm happy to learn them because, I really love praising and I really love praising GOD. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THE CASK OF AMONTILLADO

I am so into the plot of this short story by Edgar Allan Poe. I admired the way he uses irony as a tool to spice up his story. I like the way on how he made the story intriguing as well.

After discussing this story, Miss Platon gave us an assignment. What is it all about? Make a 10-15 SHORT STORY USING IRONY.

Miss Platon: It should be something that would scare me.

Everytime I try to write the lines for my short story, it becomes comedic. Im not good when it comes to suspense and thriller stories. Im not the person who composes bloody morbid compositions. Valentines day is also near. So, what is in the back of my head? DUUUH. Its all about cheeziness, corniness and LURVE. How can I think of a story which is bloody morbid if it does not fit the occassion that is happening in the present? Hahaha.

Another senseless outburst by the one and only..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home