Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Happy Birthday | Im 16

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy Birthday | Im 16

WHOA. One of the happiest moments of my entire life happened yesterday. I celebrated my 16th birthday yesterday. Gosh. I feel so old already. Haha!! I think I can already get my student driver's license. I spent 1000++ for the food we ate for my salo2 blowout yesterday. It was so fun even though we had it for a short period of time only. I was glad to receive a lot of greetings from different people. Surprisingly, I receive an e-card from my grandfather and grandmother from the U.S. Wow! I was so touched with the content of the letter. They even told me to go back to the States and have a break from school first. Unfortunately, I cant come because I have to make the most out of my schooldays this fourth quarter. This is my last chance in third year. I must do well. Haha.

Thank you so much to HANA DEKA. (Awww, Unfortunately Maro was absent. :( ) Gem Flores, Patricia Almendra, Jennylyn Escoltero, Yna Mendez, Rosalita Garcia, Rheapaz de Guzman, Nina Gonzales, Paula Lao, Wilma Diguangco, Miss Sabordo, Miss Platon, Andrea, Tete, Karen Torrecampo, and my other classmates for munching on the food I bought for you and for the time and effort you have shared. Hahaha. =p


THANK YOU ANNA IGNACIO for the TEASE I got...... Hahahaha! =p

I also appreciated those people who prayed for my wish. Fortunately, It actually came true. I had my best wish and best gift yesterday. <3 thank YOU. Yes you. For making my birthday HAPPY hah? Haha. :)



We had our exams a while ago in A.P. and English. I had the hard time answering the Bibliography part in English. A.P. was...... dont ask... should I say... ****? HAHAHAHAHA. Especially the cause and effect part. PFFFT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home