Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Daily Rant # 19 :)

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Daily Rant # 19 :)

Our contry is being so chaotic nowadays. I think those people who rallied down the streets that cause chaos and riots are just citizens who craves for attention. Hahahaha.

Haha. So, our Home Reading Report was supposed to be passed yesterday. It just so happens that classes were suspended. I felt the feelings of mixed emotions within me. Why? I (Well, most of us) had sleepless nights spending our time thinking a perfect story,characters,plots and theme for the HRR. We finished the HRR the night( or should I say the morning ) before we meet the deadline. The bad news is, our hard work did not pay off right because, we were not yet aware that there are more time setteled for us to polish that HRR. The good news is, like what I have said before. WE STILL HAVE THE TIME. Wheeww. I was able to edit my HRR yesterday. The good side of the "NO CLASSES" is that I can still edit my work. The range of the sentence limitation that was given to us is 15-20 sentences. I was too lazy to count my story. As soon as a thought pops in my mind, I type it right away. Little did I know, I ended up having more than 20 sentences. More than 30 even. So I spent the entire morning editing my HRR and fortunately, it was successful I guess. My work has myriads of semi colons due to the sentence limitations. I dont want to get deductions just because I did not follow the rule regarding sentence limitations.

I thought "hey, Miss Platon is just too lazy to check our works.. checking papers make us dizzy you know. IOf we are too lazy to check one paper, how much more if Miss Platon checks more than hundreds of Formal Themes/Comexes and HRRs; THAT'S THE REASONWHY SHE GIVES US SENTENCE LIMITATIONS" :p"

I had a conversation with her and I told her what I had in mind.She told me that it is a challenge for us and it also serves as training for us.

Hahaha.Wow. =p Miss Platon can really enhance our minds when it comes to writing stuffs or whatsoever. Hahahahaha :)

Yesterday(err night?), I could not sleep because I was too excited to fetch my mom at the airport. It just so happens that I did not hear the alarm. My dad did not wake me up,probably because he was too excited to fetch and see my mom. Wahaha. :)

I was so happy to see my mom once again. Wahaha. I missed her so much. She was gone for like a month. whoa. :) I'm not used to her being gone for such a long period of time. =p

I know she missed me too because she often sends me emails and text messages when she was still in the U.S.
I know she missed me too because she bought a lot of things for me. MWAHAHAHA. :)

Im glad she got home safely and she still OK. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home