Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Anonymous

Memories

never fade away

Monday, February 27, 2006

Anonymous

I changed my mind. I felt so lazy to watch GALS beofre but I changed my mind. I decided to watch GALS so thatI would be able to support our school. (yehes! PATRONISM.. ng school itech! Hahaha) I was so amazed when I entered La Salle because it was my FIRST TIME to go there.


When we entered the gym, I saw the SHS BOOSTERS and PEP SQUAD right away. They were the first ones who performed. GRRR. Some people were REALLY DISRESPECTFUL. They were bashing the routines of the PEP and the BOOSTERS of our school. Little did they know that the people that were in front of them were SHSians. The mom of Gem got irritated so she started reprimanding them. SERVES THEM RIGHT ANYWAY. Lucky for them, WE WERE NOT BASHING THEIR SCHOOL.

The AC routines were so BREATH TAKING though. Their routines were so impeccable like OURS. Haha!
They were our "competetors" Mwahaha. There lifts were so high BECAUSE THEY HAVE GUY LIFTERS and, unfortunately, we DONT.

We lost by.33% points. can you believe that? :)
Most of us felt happy and disappointed at the same time.

SANA NGA NAG TIE NALANG EH!!!

Our school never won first place yet, but that doesn't stop us from BELEIVING, HOPING and COMPETING. Hahaha.

Pictures next time. :) We were like tourists nga eh. Hahaha. :) Ginawa naming "tourist spot" yung La Salle.

_____________________________________________

Due to the MADNESS and CRAZINESS that occurs in our country, WE DONT HAVE CLASSES AGAIN
Hurray for us students but NOT for FILIPINOS. =

_____________________________________________
PRINCESS DIARIES 2

I just finished watching this movie.

sayang tlga!!!!!

Prince Nicholas/ CHRIS PINE

IS.. SO.. HOT. <3

Hahahaha. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home