Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: After 10 Years

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, December 22, 2005

After 10 Years

Hahahaha. COUNTDOWN UPDATE: 3 days to go before CHRISTMAS.

Wuhooo. I don't really feel the spirit of Christmas right now, but still.... I'm excited. Wahahahaha.

Several weeks have passed since I started updating this blog. We had our School Fair last week.

DAY 1.. or should I say NIGHT 1?? DEC.16,2005
We had our Christmas Party during daytime. Enthusiasm filled me in during that day. I was so excited to give gifts and overwhelmed to receive gifts. But for me... GIVING is BETTER than RECEIVING

We had our fair opening during night time. It was really grand.. because we had the tableu presentation and the fireworks.

DAY 2 DEC.17,2005
Mostly Vain Moments. The most awaited event was THE SPOTLIGHT which was... SPECTACULAR. Ate Reg did a wonderful job directing THE SPOTLIGHT. Wow. I was so amazed because she was able to handle that kind of job. I envied the performers because I would like to on top of the stage and perform too. WAHAHA

DAY 3 DEC.18,2005
We heard mass during the morning and played BINGO during the afternoon. I was convinced to play Bingo because the people with me decided to play. It was fun naman pala. At first I thought, it was boring. It will make me sleep. But then, Bingo proved to me that I was wrong when we were already playing the game. The tension and pressure were there while we we flipping the numbers of the Bingo Cards. WAHAHA. Unfortunately... I did not have the taste of winning a thousand or even a hundred bucks. sayang!!!!

BAND AID YEAR 8
This event was one of the BIG EVENTS every fair. Band Aid Year 8 was tremendous. The P180 price was worth it. I get to see CHAMP again. HAHAHAHA! The amateur bands that competed were great too.

Time surely does fly when your having fun. The time flew so fast. For me, bitin yung fair! HAHAHAHAHA. Grabe hah. Mahaba na rin yung time na binigay sa amin pero BITIN PA RIN. =p

DEC 19
We had our House of Dance Christmas Party. I thought I was late. When I got there, I was the first one to arrive. WAHAHAHA. I was part of the singing contest. I was suppossed to back-out. Kaso,sayang sa opportunity. My name was already registered na kasi. LOKO. Joketime lang naman kasi yun eh. Pero.. ok lang. My voice was husky due to simultaneous screaming during the Band Aid. Good thing, I did a nice job singing there. I wasn't able to win but THANK GOD I didn't embarrassed myself. It was fun "pigging out" there. The food that were served were so scrumptious!! NYAHAHAHA.

DEC 21
Who was I with yesterday?

PK, Nicole and Miss Platon. (YES Miss Platon)

We explored the streets of Ferndale Homes. Want more details about it?
Check my Livejournal. I'm too tired to type right now. HAHAHAHA.

http://www.livejournal.com/~pixiestixdanix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home