Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories

Memories

never fade away

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th is believed to be a day of mishaps, misfortune and unluckiness. I cant agree with that kind of conclusion because for me, it is the opposite. I experience lucky and unforgettable memories that should not be relinquished and are worth remiscing for. Friday the 13th during Feb.13, 2004 was unforgettable for me because once in a BLUE MOON, I had an oppoturnity to be hugged and kissed by someone special who is actually my "past.............love?" *sigh*

TODAY, which is January 13, 2006, I had the chance to sit right next to.. *insert name here*. I felt desperate actually. I even got jealous to the people who sat right next to *INSERT NAME HERE* again. We even had a fruitful conversation. Unfortunately, the rain wasted the opportunity I had. Hahaha! Well, thanks to *toot* I hadthe chance to sit right next to that particular person.

I also had the chance to chat personally with *insert another name here*. Hahaha! I even teased him because of what he will do tomorrow. Gosh. I am so excited for what will be happenning tomorrow. *melts* Ahahaha!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CL day was fun. I love praising God. I felt the bliss while singing to the tunes of the YFC songs and moving to the groove. It feels good when you do something for the one you love. I am talking about GOD ok?

We also had a grouping. I was part of Group 71. Haha!! Our group is composed of different batches. We had bonding and sharings about different stuffs like the prom, school life, social life and many more. We got the chance to be more united with our other school mates.

We had our fellowship during lunch time. Tears fell from Miss Sabordo's eyes after she shared her share and while sharing her message for us. Some of us cried too, I was one of them.

The Animators Club performed and had their own praise fest too. They were great too. Hehe!

Today is such a praise-filled day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++ When you love someone, you cant avoid the circumstance of getting hurt.


TAKTE. nawala yung kalahati ng pinost ko. HAY SALAMAT MAY RECOVER POST KAHIT PAPANO. At least kahit papano may bumalik naman! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home