Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Update ule

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Update ule

A lot of things had happened from the past few days. I had a fight with one of my friends.. AGAIN. I knew it. Intrams will always be a curse for me I guess. Haha! Fortunately, We're OK na. Yehey. I admit that it was my fault anyway. It's probably because of the misjudgment that I felt towards *toot*. Anyway.

Intrams will be starting next week. We're finally finish with our routine. We're finish but it's not yet proper though. I hope by next week, we would perfect our routines. YEHEY.

I still have to do my pompoms, but I'm still too lazy to do them.

I felt giddy yesterday when I saw my crush at Karakuch. At first I thought I was only hallucinating. I started rubbing my eyes, stared blankly at Karakuch and HE WAS STILL THERE.

My gulay. He looks good in an ALL BLACK outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home