Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Jealousy Test and MORE

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Jealousy Test and MORE

YAHOO. I had a hard time with my Communication Exercise and my Sulating Pormal. Surprisingly, I was able to finish both today. Our upcoming practicum for Entrep is coming soon. We better work out on our promotional materials and of course, the products that we will be selling on the 15th of September.
I'm so excited to go back to school tomorrow. YEHEY.

Here is the result of my JEALOUSY TEST. Apparantly.. It seems realistic I guess.. I'm have THESE qualities most of the time.

You are 44.44% jealous!
For this test, the average jealousy percentage is 35.54%.309971 people have taken this test to date.
This percentage means that :
•You are not a jealous person, but sometimes can be.
•Occasionally, you over-react to situations. (TRUE)
•Most of the time, you trust the people around.
•Jealously will not be a major issue in relationships, but you might want to improve your self-esteem. ( Definitely, I'm a LOW SELF ESTEEMED person, I need to be more appreciative of myself, and also in need for self aggrandisement )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home