Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Sunday Family Day

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday Family Day

The USUAL.. WE GO TO CHURCH AND PRAISE THE LORD,
Going to church bonds our family and makes we become colser to GOD. After that, we went to California Pizza Kitchen and ate lunch there. We ate my favorite food there because it was already in my heads when I woke up this morning. Pasta with garlic and white sauce. YUM!!!. We went to the grocery to buy the things that I need to give to the lolos and the lolas. I was feeling drowzy the whole day that is why I kept on sleeping a while ago. When we were in the car, I'll start to close my eyes and go to sleep. The person who woke me up is my baby cousin. I even had a hard time finishing my AP assignment because she keeps on clicking the mouse, typing words, numbers whatsover.. and then.. I WAS REALLY SHOCKED when she pressed the restart button.. Good thing HALF OF THE WORK HAVE DONE HAVE BEEN RECOVERED. Well, I'm finish doing my homework anywayso IT IS TIME TO REJOICE. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home