Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: The Wonders of Nature

Memories

never fade away

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Wonders of Nature

I had a fun-filled day today except for the fact that nature kept calling me. I had a very hard time dealing with the nature's call. Despite the calling of nature.. I had a fun-filled day because..

I was able to recite a correct answer in Geom a while ago.
I learned a technique on how to convert radians - degrees and degrees - radians in Trigo. Mrs. Pedrosa allowed me to change my wrong answer that I wrote a while ago. She allowed me to correct it. I passed our first quiz in Trigo. Yippie.
I passed our test in AP.Our quiz in Pinoy was easy too, I guess I will get a passing grade this time.
During club time, we went to the gym and we watched the Aglaia Dancers " MOVED TO THE GROOVE" a while ago.
I thought I wasn't able to attend Jazz Class due to the call of nature. Luckilly, I was able to attend. Waaah. It was tiring but it was worth it. =p

RIGHT NOW. I'm friggin bored. I haven't started on our assignments yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home