Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Fooled..Gullible Me

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Fooled..Gullible Me

I can't believe it. I'm such a gullible person. One of my friends played a prank on me last night. She made me believe that the one I was chatting with was actually **** ******. GRRR. I was so jovial last night because I really thought I was talking to this CERTAIN SOMEONE whom I admire so much in so many ways.

A while ago, I ask this CERTAIN SOMEONE if that person is the one who "IMed" me last night. That CERTAIN SOMEONE was so shocked when I elaborated the whole event. WAAAH.

Despite the prank that was played by my friend, I got inspired and I wasn't lazy to finish my assignments and study for my quizzes.

Should I be thankful.. Or WHAT? :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home