Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: crazy days

Memories

never fade away

Saturday, September 10, 2005

crazy days

YESTERDAY...

We had our Thursday Schedule and we had shortened periods too because of the STC or STUDENT' AND TEACHER INTERACTION-slash-CONFERENCE. Some of us were pretty busy with for the SCIENCE WEEK. Some were just chit chatting, others were reading books and some of us, just roamed around the HIGH SCHOOL BUILDING. Miss Platon gave us a COMMUNICATION EXERCISE that has to do with our dreams. Something that has to do with "15 minutes of FAME". I became very interested and became addicted to the story of Julius Caesar, Cleopatra and Mark Anthony. I thought of a topic that has to do with our COM-EX. I came up with an idea of portraying Cleopatra. The movie has to do something with her life. This movie would be a comedy movie. We came up with the title of the movie.. CLEOFATRA. LOL. Some of my friends told me that I'm suitable for the role of becoming Cleopatra because I'm vain, and... seductive. JUST KIDDING.

Ariane and Trixie were with me yesterday because we played Badminton. I met Ariane's friend Ann from Miriam. The four of us played BADMINTON. We were very tired. We got tired because we played for 2 hours. =p

TODAY...

I got my card. MEHN. I got low grades. I know I would still improve this Second Qtr.. After the STC, We went to GRANWOOD for our AP Project. Before we did our project, we watched The Series of Unfortunate Events. Its an adventurous movie. Suspense is always involve there. SUNNY IS REALLY CUTE. Klaus is handsome. Violet is pretty. JIM CAREY did a great job when he was Count Olaf. We also told ghost stories that is why I got scared when I got home. It rained cats and dogs, when I went upstairs to go to my room very and take a bath, I got so scared because darkness prevails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home