Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: OK-Day

Memories

never fade away

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

OK-Day

We didn't have Trigo today due to the impeachment and the rallyist so we got to go home at 2:30 pm.

Miss Platon told me the breakdown of my grades in English. My exams pulled my grades down.. but let's look on the bright side, my grade is in the range of 81-85 & its not a failing grade.

Gosh. I failed our Chem quiz today because my mind isn't working properly again. Mrs. Torralba said that we SHOULD NOT round of the final answer. Due to my stupidity and my brain which is out of my head and out of this world, I ROUNDED THE NUMBERS OFF. Gosh. I should've passed the test if my head wasn't roaming around.

I have a hard time studying right now.. I guess one of the factors is **** ******. That person made my day though. ;) But that person DISTRACTS me.

We haven't done our MUSIC ASSIGNMENT yet. When is the due date.. TOMORROW.That sucks. hahahahaha! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home