Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Update Nation

Memories

never fade away

Friday, September 02, 2005

Update Nation

I forgot to mention that we had a confession last Wednesday. I'm trying my best to be kind and good nowadays. I'm doing this because I LOVE GOD. Every sin I commit is like killing GOD softly. I don't want to hurt him anymore.

We had a Linggo ng Wika Cultural Show held at our school gym a while ago. I was amazed by the performers' performance. I was depressed though because of the fact that we were not chosen to perform a while ago. Oh Well, there's always next time right?

I'm becoming interested in READING BOOKS again. I got influenced by most of my classmates who were so busy reading pocketbooks a while back. So, I got into it too. I'm currently reading Five People You Meet in Heaven. Many people told me that it is an inspirational book. This book has a lot of UNFAMILIAR words in it.

So today is SEPTEMBER 2, While I was browsing through someone's blog.. Something popped into my mind. A historical event that happened last year on that same day. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home