Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: I thought today is FRIDAY =p

Memories

never fade away

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I thought today is FRIDAY =p

I thought today is Friday because of the FRIDAY SCHEDULE we had in school.

Sir Flores: Bukas nalang kayo magpresent..
Ako: May pasok ba bukas
Everybody: MERON
Ako: AY ONGA PALA. Thursday palang.

TSKTSK.


We had our Friday schedule in our school today. We had our Friday schedule today because we have to have our periods shortened tomorrow due to the STC or Student- Teacher Conference. We also had our Friday schedule today because, from the past few weeks, during Fridays, there's a certain activity that is why, our schedules were not regular.

ANYWAY.

We received our MEDIA LOG. I got a perfect score. WHOA. I didn't expect that I would actually meet Miss Galicha's expectations. i find my grade worth-it because I really worked hard for that project. Imagine, I slept at about 3 in the morning just to finish my project in Media Awareness. Talk about.. PROCRASTINATION. =p

We talked about Julius Caesar a while ago. We met a whole bunch of characters too. I really admire Julius Caesar for being so smart, reasonable AND FOR BEING SO AMBITIOUS. I like him for being smart at the same time, STRONG AND AMBITIOUS. I abhor the fact that he is "corrupt" though.. but you know, the guy's is.. ADMIRABLE. His story is very scintillating. When he was sent to pacification, his death was really atrocius. The guy who gave him the deepest cut was his BEST FRIEND BRUTUS. That's really awful.

We will be presenting our Invictus creative report in English tomorrow.
THANK GOD ITS THURSDAY SCHEDULE because English won't be our first subject tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home