Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: School Schmool

Memories

never fade away

Monday, November 21, 2005

School Schmool

This day was so exhausting.
P.E. was absolutely fun. Practicing table tennis was fun even though I'm not good at it. =p
Our day was such a Quiz-filled day for me and my classmates.
I broke down a while ago while waiting for Miss Pacle because the items to be sold tomorrow for our Entrep practicum are with her. I don't know if it is really my fault that Mrs.Dino confiscated our items last Friday. I don't want to blame anyone for this. I commited a sin called blasphemy a while ago. Shocks. My conduct might be affected because of the unrully word I said a while ago. I really think it did. tsssss. I should be extra careful with what I do or say when the next time comes.

It really feels good to make someone feel better. I should do this action more often. WAHAHA.
I want to be the good person that GOD wants me to be. I'm trying actually. I hope my best is just enough.

I remembered the story we read in CL a while ago. I felt the guilt inside my heart because, I must admit that sometimes I neglect GOD too.Sometimes,I forget to pray and I take his blessings for granted. The story we read opened my eyes on how Jesus and God is patiently waiting for me to "have a moment" with them even just for a short period of time.

<3

I'm drooling over Robert-slash-Cedric's hotness over this picture. His "luminosity" blinds my eyes. WAHAHAHA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home