Image hosting by TinyPic
Memories: Lazy(?)

Memories

never fade away

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Lazy(?)

I just came home from Greenhills. I wouldn't want to give candies and chocolates to those people na hindi ko pa binibilhan ng regalo last Saturday. I decided to buy in Greenhills nalang. After buying the gifts from them, my feet were killing me because of the high heeled pair of shoes I wore a while ago. I found these blind "MASSAGERS" who were obviously giving massage to some customers. One massager gave me a massage. She was actually good. Some of my muscles felt the pain but still the massage was soothing and relaxing.
I'm not in the mood to go back to school tomorrow. The weekend we have is not enough for a break from the dredulous and hazardous activities we have in school. (ahahaha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home